[Android] Froyo (Android 2.2) on Freerunner????

Atilla Filiz atilla.filiz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 20:15:11 CET 2010

My gf runs Froyo on her Geeksphone. It has definitely more powerful hardware
than FR but it is defeinitely /not/ 1GHz. It is around ~500MHz, and no 3d
acceleration because the hardware vendor refused to deploy 3d firmware in an
open device.

Atilla Filiz
Eindhoven University of Technology
Embedded Systems, Master's Programme