Another so suitable for freeruner?

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 16:59:51 CET 2010

Hi Brian.
They already know the FR, as we could guess. Actually they are looking for
somebody willing to collaborate on that project. I'm reading they look for
testers too, but I think any kind of help would be appreciated... Anybody
interested? I don't know them but imho it looks worth to have a kind of
"partnership" between Replicant and openmoko community...

urodelo

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:37:14 +0100, Brian Kemp <brian.kemp at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello urodelo.
>
> If I recall correctly, Replicant folk are quite familiar w/ FreeRunner &
> the OpenMoko phones.
>
> They are already using the GSM interface library written by OpenMoko. It
> should be fairly easy to port back & collaborate.
>
> On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 15:55 +0100, urodelo wrote:
>> Helo community.
>> Today I've read an article about a "new" so for mobile phones with
>> android
>> installed. Its name is Replicant (http://replicant.us/). It comes from
>> android, and the intention of the developers is to clean android from
>> closed source code and provide a completely free/open environment. They
>> say, now they support HTC Dream / ADP1 and Google Nexus One, and are
>> willing to port Replicant to other devices. I've written a post on their
>> website to let them know about the freerunner.
>> What do you think?
>>
>> urodelo

Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/