[QtMoko] Logo

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 9 12:52:54 CET 2010

On Saturday 06 November 2010 22:56:38 Delian wrote:

> Hi,
> but.. Is there no QtMoko logo?

Hi,
i have the penguin in egg (can be seen on qtmoko.org or
http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/)

I also have nice monkey with qtmoko letters, but i havent found good place for
it...

> If someone is interested, I've made a simple logo for QtMoko. [0]
> It's just an idea :D ( and I don't know if the green-simple-text "Qt" is in
> some way a copyright violation )
> Let me know if you like it ( and if you want the svg ^^ )

Your logo is really nice, svg would be nice too. If you dont mind i have
placed the logo on qtmoko.org

Thanks!

Radek