WM8753 Speaker Playback ZC Switch

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Fri Nov 12 15:34:13 CET 2010

Hi All,

I am happily hacking on my FR and was toying with the wolfson.
I happen to notice that in order to get any sound from the earpiece i
had to switch on the Speaker Playback ZC Switch.
That switch is mentioned in the statefile, but i can't find it in any of
the diagrams on [1] [2]

Is there someone with an updated version of the diagrams, that includes
the two switches below?

        control.9 {
                comment.access 'read write'
                comment.type BOOLEAN