orrery crashing X

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Mon Nov 15 23:39:52 CET 2010

Thanks for applying that,

I thought the orrery maintainer would have applied it by now upstream
too.  When I sent him the patch, he was planning to get a build out that
weekend.  All of the current orrery development is happening on maemo
for n900.

I never heard whether is faster to draw each point direct to display, or
to draw to a buffer and display the buffer.  If my change is slower, and
you have fixed the stack corruption when lots of events are sent to the
glamo, then you may not want my patch.

Ben