[Debian] aplay/mplayer broken with pkg-fso linux-image-2.6.34-openmoko-gta02?

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Sat Nov 20 15:39:09 CET 2010

Hi, Timo & list,

It turned out that aplay problem is due to sound card controls
misconfiguration, not some problem with kernel.

Whoose who have this problem, please try following state file:

http://www.bsdmn.com/openmoko/alsa_aplayfail/aplay34_working.state

(with alsactl restore -f aplay34_working.state)

arecord still not investigated.

Best regards,
Gennady