[QtMoko] Using dutch as input language for predictive keyboard

Tomas Nackaerts tomas.nackaerts at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:35:38 CET 2010

Hi,

I recently configured qtmoko to use the predictive keyboard (smartkeyboard) as
standard keyboard. I also enabled prediction. It works very nice and fast for
typing. If you use English that is. So I wonder if anyone knows how to change
the imput language to dutch? I have a Dutch word list i used once on SHR. I
took a quick look at the source to get some clue where to put this file. That
way i found out the input language can be changed at the "language" app found
in the settings menu. But i don't know how to add a new language to this list.

kind regards,

toams