[Shr-Devel] Palm Pre 2

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:21:10 CET 2010

To FSO guys on the pre,
I will try to install the demo image in the next few days.
But I have one question first :
in the step 2. when do we restore back /sbin/init.old ?
Plus, I think this page (installing fso on the pre) really needs a lite
paragraph about howto revert the webos boot. because right now I am not sure
of what to do.
morphis there is no fso2-demo-image-palmpre.ext3 in your repo as said in the
howto.
Thnaks
CU
Sylvain.
ps: I have my "fix" internet connection back ( a bit poor but...) so I am on
irc if needed.