[e-users] Someone is trying to patent Quickwriting

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:13:00 CET 2010

Hello Carsten, thanks for your reply.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 08:02, Carsten Haitzler <raster at rasterman.com> wrote:
> themselves. they are forgeable. if you have an overwhelming set of such data
> from multiple sources and witness statements with signatures on actual paper,
> then you have something beginning to be believable.

What kind of proof do I exactly need? I mean, all I have is prof.
Perlin Quickwriting page:
http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/projects/quikwriting/

We also have some implementations of that, such as the Pocket PC one
and the Linux one (QWO), but i don't know what else I may need nor
where to find it :-(

--
Daniele