[Shr-User] [e-users] Someone is trying to patent Quickwriting

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Nov 23 10:50:24 CET 2010

Dnia 2010-11-23, wto o godzinie 09:13 +0100, Daniele Ricci pisze:
> Hello Carsten, thanks for your reply.
>
> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 08:02, Carsten Haitzler <raster at rasterman.com> wrote:
> > themselves. they are forgeable. if you have an overwhelming set of such data
> > from multiple sources and witness statements with signatures on actual paper,
> > then you have something beginning to be believable.
> >

> What kind of proof do I exactly need? I mean, all I have is prof.
> Perlin Quickwriting page:
> http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/projects/quikwriting/
	I found something interesting...
"If you are interested in licensing this technology for commercial use,
please contact licensing at cat.nyu.edu". Is it possible they have already
patented this?

	Regarding contacts with Ken Perlin, he claims he works at:
Games For Learning Institute
New York University
715 Broadway 12th floor
New York, NY 10003, USA
T: (+1) 212.998.2242
F: (+1) 212.995.4122
so you can try to reach him by phone or by fax.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521