qtmoko v28

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Wed Nov 24 18:20:53 CET 2010

В Срд, 24/11/2010 в 20:11 +0300, Gennady Kupava пишет:
> В Втр, 23/11/2010 в 20:41 +0100, David Garabana Barro пишет:
>
> > But this open an interesting question.
> > Why is uSD partition card recognised with Qi and not with uboot?
> > Maybe my I/O problems are also related to uboot?
> > Will try to boot SHR from NAND with Qi, and see if my card stops givin
> > I/O errors...
>
> Ah, kernel not recognise partition table, not u-boot fail to boot
> kernel... Then answer is simple, - cat /proc/cmdline for both qi and
> u-boot and check difference.

And you can't do cat /proc/cmdline as you can't boot, ok. So, check your
u-boot environment for right cmdline. Example of environment (mine):

http://www.bsdmn.com/openmoko/gpsfix/env/

it can be flashed with dfu-util -a u-boot_env -D u-boot_env.in4,
or recompiled by ./envedit.pl -c 262144 -f environment.in >
u-boot_env.in

you have to change it to match your qi command line and it should work.

Regards,
Gennady.