We can have Help from Always Innovating !

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Tue Oct 5 22:30:20 CEST 2010

  On 10/05/2010 08:38 PM, Giovanni wrote:
> My free time and knowledge is quite limited, anyway I am willing to
> help in some way
>
> How can I help?
>
> Best regards,
> alien jo

Well, for now, we have to set some points, each one requires more or
less time & skills, so anyone can give a little help :

- List of what is needed on a device bult on the base of the MiniBook.
It means : what feature MUST be included, and what feature could be
added on the "bonus tracks". A poll can be launched for that.
- Find a name for such a device.
- Ask OS's developpers if their distro can be ported easily or not on
the device.
- Decide how the device should be "open" (extensions, versatile ...) &
future-ready.
- Find someone with a little bit of knowledge to find the chips
references that would be included (GSM, SimCard holder, GPS..)
- Opening a Wiki page to store all those steps & results !
- Give some extra more ideas !

So feel free to answer those questions, & add others.

Thanks  a lot

AstHrO