We can have Help from Always Innovating !

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Wed Oct 6 10:07:17 CEST 2010

Thanks Nikolaus for your answers.

As the discussion on the developpement of GTA04 flies too high over my
electronics skills level, I can't estimate the progress easily. (But I
don't doubt of it!)

As we discuss in the french forums, we think that the MiniBook should
keep the capacity to be link the the AlwaysInnovating tablet. So we will
*try* to expand this device, without removing anything.

The two more important things to add are GPS & GSM & BT (perhaps). And
let the device capable of future openings.
I'm waiting for more returns from users, and will aks A.I. for a
collaboration in intergrating such fonctiunalities.
With the help of your references, we will try to have the same chips
used for a question of portability.

I think that GTA04 & this hypothetic device would be nice to live
together. The A.I. could be a 'lite' equipped device, cheaper, and GTA04
a full featured one. What do you think of this approach ? That line
drawn, we will have a clear view of how to work.

Regards,

AsThrO