Voicerecording software needed

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Oct 6 10:47:12 CEST 2010

Dnia 2010-10-06, śro o godzinie 09:49 +0200, Patryk Benderz pisze:
> Dnia 2010-10-05, wto o godzinie 09:36 +0200, Nashvin Gangaram pisze:
> > "Voice Notes" in QtMoko works well.
> Really? Does it start recording automatically when specified phone
> number is calling? I doubt it...
I am sorry, I have somehow misinterpreted subject of this post. My
previous sentence regarded callrecording software, which is apparently
absent in functionality I need. Of course "Voice Notes" are working more
than fina as pure _voice_ recording software. Again my apologies :)

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521