[Shr-User] uSD hosed, on every unstable.

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:17:27 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Al Johnson
<openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Judging by your photo and the component placement doc that would be R7507
> which according to the schematic is 75R, and connects the SD_DATA0 pin on the
> connector to the chip. That certainly explains why your SD won't work!

> No - the 4 components are resistors not capacitors. The capacitor fix hasn't
> been needed since the full kernel fix that correctly implemented the Glamo's
> SD drive strength adjustment.
>
>> i have taken images and will upload them. but i wanted to put this out
>> first.

R75707, well this is good and bad news. the good news, our developers
do indeed know what they are doing!

the bad news, i need to try to solder something back on there. ok, so
its a resistor, any more information?

make model micro soldering tutorials? i would really really like to
fix this if i can.