Selling Freerunner (GTA02) for 100€ (125€ if you want to have it with a 16 GB Micro-SD card)plus shipping costs from Germany

Bernhard Hoell pearn at web.de
Sat Oct 23 08:27:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

since I increasingly have less time to try out / work on my Freerunner I
am selling it.
It is in good shape, comes Buzz-Fixed with a 2nd Battery, Charger and a
screen-cover. It currently holds a 16 GB Micro SD Card that is optional.
Its Date-Code is 20080619, so it is probably one of the phones from the
first batch.

The Freerunner is undamaged and fully working.
Please get in contact with me if you are interested.
In case you are from around Stuttgart (Germany) we can arrange a meeting
for the device-handover.

Regards,

Bernhard