QtMoko Virtual Memory

Nashvin Gangaram nashving at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:50:56 CEST 2010

Hi

I was just experimenting the other day, trying to configure my Neo
Freerunner with QtMoko v24 to use Virtual Memory.  I created a swap
partition on my MicroSDHC Card, using GParted on PC.  I notice than on
startup, there is something like a "Activating Swap Configuration... failed"
message.  So, I just had a couple of questions:

   - Is it possible for QtMoko to use a swap partition on the SD Card?
   - How can this be done?
   - Does swap cause a significant performance increase with QtMoko?

Kind Regards,
Nashvin