FOSDEM 2011

Serdar Dere serdar at serdar-dere.net
Sat Sep 4 11:01:50 CEST 2010

  Hi guys,

I organized this year a devroom for our Android on Freerunner Project
and got one for 3h.
But 3h was too much for our project, that's why I forced mickey and
other to make some paper to present.
I can take care next year too because I know the guys and talked much
with them.
But if David is eager to do it, he is welcomed :)

Greetings Serdar