FS Freerunner

xChris csynt8bit at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 12:18:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

For sale a FreeRunner GTA02 I think its v6 (datecode 20080924 and cap on SD
slot)
also I did the smd capacitor fix for the #1024.

Excellent condition used mainly for development/pda (as it was incompatible
with my 3G usim)

Screen without any scratches/bad pixels.

There are some scratches inside on the label near the IMEI number , mainly
because
of the removal/insertion of the microSD card, later I put a protective
plastic.
IMEI number is intact of course (its quite visible).

Package include:

* Openmoko Freerunner
* Original battery
* Original UK/EUR/US adaptor
* USB sync/charge cable
* 2GB microSD card
* 4in1 stylus/pen/laser/led
* original box (not in picture)
* compatible headset (motorola)
* a small info-manual  (in German, as I got it from Germany)

Payment via Paypal (verified address)  cost is 120 GBP incl p&p to UK.

Thank you.

Chris