Contacts lost in QtMoko v26

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Thu Sep 9 22:33:20 CEST 2010

Rashid wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> when i updated from v22 to v24 i lost my contacts but they showed up sometimes (when i called someone by number which was added before I flashed the device).
> New contacts were there.
>
> At the first start after flashing all contacts were there. No are all gone. Someone knows a way to fix the problem?

Have you continued restarting QtEI to see if your contacts reappear?

Have you used another phone or a SIM card reader to verify your contacts
are still on your SIM?

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“If you have to ask why, you’re not a member of the intended audience.”
— Bob Zimbinski, <http://webpages.mr.net/bobz/ttyquake/>