Got also a WikiReader now

Jeff jcolbert at netins.net
Fri Sep 10 15:38:11 CEST 2010

It's easy to load languages on the card. But unfortunately, they don't have a
Polish Wiki yet. As long as you get the international Wikireader, it supports
up to a 16gb microSD card. International comes with an 8gb. English takes up
about 5gb.
Summer 2010 Update (8GB, 16GB)
Download the base image and then download the language packs that you want to
use:
Base Files (12.2 MB): All
English Wikipedia (5 GB): Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
中文 Wikipedia (449.8 MB): All
日本語 Wikipedia (1.4 GB): Parts 1, 2
Português Wikipedia (640.2 MB): All
Norsk (bokmål) Wikipedia (294.8 MB): All
Ελληνικά Wikipedia (106.7 MB): All
Français Wikipedia (1.6 GB): Parts 1, 2
Suomi Wikipedia (310.7 MB): All
Dansk Wikipedia (162.1 MB): All