Contacts lost in QtMoko v26

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Fri Sep 10 20:11:14 CEST 2010

В Чтв, 09/09/2010 в 13:33 -0700, Brolin Empey пишет:
> Rashid wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > when i updated from v22 to v24 i lost my contacts but they showed up sometimes (when i called someone by number which was added before I flashed the device).
> > New contacts were there.
> >
> > At the first start after flashing all contacts were there. No are all gone. Someone knows a way to fix the problem?
>
> Have you continued restarting QtEI to see if your contacts reappear?
>
> Have you used another phone or a SIM card reader to verify your contacts
> are still on your SIM?

Yes, i something like this in qtmoko. I have to wait ~30 seconds after
entering pin and after that contacts appear in list. Very rarely they do
not appear, and i have to restart qtmoko. Also, in some older release
(in june i think)  i noticed that if i wait too long and pin question
visible for may be 15 minutes, contacts always not loaded.

To workaround try to delete 1 contact (last) on other phone and see if
they reappear. (just guess)

Gennady