OpenBmap: choosing a network for a tour

Onen onen.om at free.fr
Mon Sep 13 22:45:55 CEST 2010

Hi Florian,

thanks for your help!

Well Nick, who is the person behind the website and the cell display, is
not following this list. If you want to get in touch with him, I
recommend to post a message on our sourceforge site.

What I have in mind on the client side, would be to use OSM maps,
downloaded for your area before, for example, and to be able to display
colored segments of roads which have measures. This way, it would allow
to know if a part of a street needs to be covered regarding the
displayed networks.

Another possibly simpler approach is your proposal. To color globally
the map, with lower intensity meaning less measures in that area (if I
have understood you correctly).

But for the client, this is only at thinking stage, no work is ongoing
on that point. Back to your initial thoughts about the website, I would
recommend to get in touch with Nick.

Hope this helps,

Onen