QtMoko v26

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Tue Sep 14 19:30:45 CEST 2010

2010-09-14 at 11:37 Radek Polak

> On battery: suspend 5minutes
> When locked: suspend in 20 seconds

hi radek and hi to all the community in general :)
on this topic I'd like to open a debate...

I think the suspend setting in "on cable" (I'm personally using it as "disabled" timeout here) should have priority over the suspend setting in "locked" because if you are on ssh over usb (or usb mass storage) and put (or keep) your FR in "locked" mode you'll loose the connection.

this also because I usually have the "on battery" and "when locked" both with battery saving schemes as you (I am always locking screen too!) and I forget to unlock my FR when I plug the usb cable in it.

what do you think?
is it possible to change the priorities like:
CABLE over LOCK over BATTERY ?

do you think this use case is reasonable/common?

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.