QtMoko v26

Francesco De Vita fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Thu Sep 16 00:09:00 CEST 2010

mmmm I also noted this issue, but the proper icon is there! Maybe
something went wrong during compilation and the conversion process form
the .png to .pic. Anyway, just for a momentaneous workaround, put the
"call.png" (attached) in to /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes/finximod and rename
the file "call.pic" in something else like callOLD.pic or whatever you
want (the theme configuration file looks for the files without the file
extensions). Restart QtMoko and you will have the icon for missed calls ;)

Joif