qtmoko v26 bluetooth headset

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Thu Sep 16 07:58:09 CEST 2010

Christ van Willegen wrote:

> On a related note, I have a car with integrated BlueTooth support.
>
> Recently, I tried pairing my FR with it. At some time in that process,
> the car displays a PIN that should be entered on the phone to complete
> the pairing, but there is no PIN dialog showing on the FR.
>
> Is there support for pairing w/ a PIN? If I can only pair it with my

When I paired with my headset, it asked for a PIN and there was a screen that I was able to type in
0000 which is the default for most headsets.

When you pair with the car there should be two options to connect, "connect headset" and "connect
handsfree unit", I got the PIN screen when I clicked the "connect handsfree unit".

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com