QtMoko v26

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Thu Sep 16 19:40:38 CEST 2010

2010-09-16 at 10:52 Ori Pessach

> The only network connectivity I have with this phone is WiFi. I can't get
> GPS  lock indoors, and I probably can't get a WiFi signal outdoors.

gennady was saying just to save your maps (using any kind of internet connection, eg your wifi) before your trip outdoor... so you'll see your fixed point on your cached maps.

once you have your maps saved on your moko you do not need any kind of connection, just your gps fix in open air.

gps does not get a fix in indoor by gps design, and it's not a bug.

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.