QtMoko v26

Ori Pessach opessach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:51:27 CEST 2010

I don't think I explained myself very clearly. I don't expect the GPS to get
a fix indoors - only to get a fix outdoors without also being indoors so it
can pick up a WiFi signal which is required in my case to go through the
rest of the steps you listed. (caching the maps - is this really necessary
for getting a fix?)

I just took my FR outdoors for a walk. I was holding it in my hand, there
was a clear view of most of the sky, and it didn't get a fix after 15
minutes.

So, where do I start? Is there a log file somewhere that I can look at to
see what's going on?

-- Ori Pessach