QtMoko v26

Ori Pessach opessach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:53:56 CEST 2010

What would be considered an older model? Are you referring to the model of
the FR, or the memory card?

And where should I look at the GPS antenna connector? It looks secure from
the outside.

I'd also like to mention that I was able to get GPS fix before with this
hardware, but that was a while ago.

-- Ori Pessach