repairing FR back cover?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Sat Sep 18 07:25:49 CEST 2010

Hi all,

So, I dropped my FR one too many times and broke the remaining short
prong (I broke the other one a while ago) that holds the end of back
cover (near the hole) in place. The two longer prongs on the side of the
cover are still intact so the cover stays on but it comes off more
easily when I drop it. Does anyone have some ideas for how to repair it,
keeping in mind I lost the two plastic bits that broke off? Or are there
spare parts available for the FR still?

[Please CC me if you reply]

--
bye,