[Shr-User] [SHR-T] ffalarms

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Mon Sep 20 19:57:37 CEST 2010

Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com> writes:

> 2010/9/20 Łukasz Pankowski <lukpank at o2.pl>:
>>> Are you saying that if I want to schedule new alarms, at say, 6.00,
>>> 6.05, and 6.10, then I should create 6.00, quit and restart ffalarms,
>>> create 6.05, etc..?
>>
>> No, only if you set two alarms at 6.00 they both start at 6.00 and my
>> schedule the next alarms two times.
>
> I've never done that. I do edit the alarms quite a bit, though -
> mostly just changing the day.

It could also happen if you have a phone turned off for some time and
there are at least two past alarms which will be started simultaneously
by atd during system startup and each of them will schedule future
alarms in the race.

I should fix this issue when I find some time for it, but I cannot
promise when it will happen.

> Whatever caused it, I am now seeing about 30 duplicates. To fix
> things, should I just delete the duplicate scripts in /var/spool/at?
> or is there a better way?

Yes, you can delete all /var/spool/at/*ffa* files and then start
ffalarms GUI or set new alarm in command line
(for example: ffalarms -s now) and they will be rescheduled (you can
check it with ffalarms -l).