[QtMoko] Translate into Danish

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Sep 24 15:22:00 CEST 2010

On Friday 24 September 2010 14:57:03 Ole Carlsen wrote:

> Hi
> I was thinking of translating QtMoko into Danish and went to here:
> http://qtmoko.org/wiki/Translations but then gave up as it seems to me
> that I need to build to be able to translate?
>
> There isn't a more easy way to do it??

I can handle adding new language. I can send you the translate files and you
can translate them with linguist and send me them back. Or if you are familiar
with git you can do it with git+linguist.

Please let me know if i you are interested and if you prefer git+linguist or
if you want to use just mail+linguist.

Regards

Radek