qtmoko v27

Alex Samorukov ml at os2.kiev.ua
Sat Sep 25 21:38:14 CEST 2010

Hi Radek,

Thank you for working on the project.

About alarm fixes:

could you please add RTC sync on every suspend to the sources? It is
*very important* to make it synced before suspend, because if they are
not in sync - phone will wake up in the wrong time. I will send you the
patch.

Another things i`m working on:

1) GPRS/Voice fixes: fix wrong modem id processing inside NEO modem
driver.  Issue affecting not only GPRS but also multiply concurrent
calls (using hold or conferences). If there is someone on the list
familiar with Qtopia sources - please contact me, i`m not sure if i`m
doing right.

2) Syslogd replacement with debian`s busybox.  Its already works for me,
i will try to send patches tomorrow.

3) GPRS on demand mode. I already fixed the main issue (hangup on
start), but found that it works very unreliable because of 1).

P.S. If someone have a cheap GTA02 (e.g. with broken LCD screen or case)
then i`ll be glad to buy it - its hard to do too much experiments on
every-day phone :)