freerunner=netbook?

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Tue Sep 28 01:59:59 CEST 2010

> >friends on our FR!!!
> Or do serious stuff :-)

I _do_ consider showing how cool is a free libre open reality a serious stuff ;)

> >ehy, I've already a full LXDE environment on my FR with AbiWord installed ;)
> >[I'm not joking here]
> I'm using SHR on my FR. Mainly because I'm developing it, and so I'm testing it in dayli use.

I _do_ use my FR daily since august 2008 :)
it's my only phone and I consider it the best investment I've ever done...

our fr is like a diesel engine...
we had few features at the beginning, but it's always growing
definitely it's not annoying :D there are a lot of projects and innovative ideas around it, building the reality of tomorrow

> >but a bigger display would be ...great! :DDD
> Yes. I've already written an email to some collegues to discuss my "oPad"-idea ;-D

keep us informed ;) maybe you should consider the previously proposed [gta04] hw?
bye
--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.