Devroom for FOSDEM11

Frederik Sdun frederik.sdun at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 30 02:02:25 CEST 2010

* Serdar Dere <serdar at serdar-dere.net> [30.09.2010 01:25]:
>   I will register the "hackable mobile devices" devroom now, which day
> would you guys prefer?
> Sat. 12-18 CEST
> Sun. 10-17 CEST
I prefer Saturday because people might to leave earlier on sunday

> my devroom description is:
> "Talks and discussion about hackable mobile devices like Openmoko, Nokia..."
> Do you got a better one?
Maybe:
"What's after Openmoko? There're still a lot of hackers spreaded all
over the world, who are interested in a real open phone and other
gadgets. Manc of them are now working on different devices, but with the
same target. This room should be a place to meet each other, share
experiences and present the status and ideas of their projects."