Devroom for FOSDEM11

Serdar Dere serdar at serdar-dere.net
Thu Sep 30 22:04:32 CEST 2010

  Submitted on 09/30/2010 - 21:51
Submitted by anonymous user: [XX.XX.XX.XX]

Submitted values are:

   Developer Room:
     devroom name: hackable mobile devices
     devroom description:
Talks about the past, present and future of hackable mobile devices,
respective development platforms and communities

     devroom related URLs:
http://www.openmoko.org
http://code.google.com/p/android-on-freerunner
http://shr-project.org
http://www.freesmartphone.org/
http://qtmoko.org
http://www.hackable1.org/
and more...

   Contact Info:
     name of the responsible: Serdar Dere
     email: serdar at serdar-dere.net
     relation to the topic: I am a member of Android-on-Freerunner
project and I orginized the Openmoko devroom on FOSDEM10
   Optional:
     preferred day: Saturday from 12:00 to 18:00
     comments/remarks:

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://fosdem.org/2011/node/19/submission/776