Navit problem?

Carsten Gerlach daswaldhorn at gmx.de
Sun Apr 10 19:05:29 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am Sonntag 10 April 2011 schrieb Gilles Filippini:
> Carsten Gerlach a écrit , Le 10/04/2011 11:10:
> > A start of "X" gives the error
> >
> > "Failed to load module "fbdev""
>
> What is in your xorg.conf file?

I didn't have this file. So I created it with your template and after a reboot
the known error at starting navit "Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:"" is
gone.

Navit starts (the background color occurs), but it directly gets frozen. And
if you click on the screen, the desktop becomes visible step by step.

By the way this happens only if i start navit in the terminal on the neo
directly. If I want to start it over a ssh session from my laptop I get the
well nown error:

"root at neo:~# navit
navit:main_init:Warning: LC_ALL is set, this might lead to problems (e.g.
strange positions from GPS)
map_rect_new_textfile unable to open textfile /root/.navit/bookmark.txt

(<unknown>:1388): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: "

It is possible to start a program over ssh on an other device?

Thanks, Carsten