Navit problem?

Sven Hartrumpf hartrumpf at gmx.net
Mon Apr 11 17:17:50 CEST 2011

Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:20:48 +0200, pini wrote:
> Sven a écrit , Le 11/04/2011 08:50:
>> I still have no X running because I don't know which packages
>> are needed for Xglamo ...
>
> This question has been answered already:
> 	xserver-xorg-video-glamo

Thanks for your patience.
This worked and automatically installed the following packages:

keyboard-configuration libaudit0 libdrm2 libpciaccess0 libxkbfile1 x11-xkb-utils xkb-data xserver-common xserver-xorg xserver-xorg-core xserver-xorg-input-all xserver-xorg-input-evdev
  xserver-xorg-input-synaptics xserver-xorg-input-wacom xserver-xorg-video-glamo

Sven