[qtmoko] Translation for German language

Carsten Gerlach daswaldhorn at gmx.de
Sun Apr 17 15:40:16 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am Montag 11 April 2011 schrieb Radek Polak:
> Thanks, it's applied in git now.

Thanks, too. How does this update comes now to my Neo? an "apt-get update;
apt-get upgrade; apt-get dist-upgrade" doesn't help.

> No idea why there is such strange output. Maybe bug in the tool that
> generates the translations?

I followed the wiki http://qtmoko.org/wiki/GITs to get all the source files,
then the README file to get the translations and as last step
http://qtmoko.org/wiki/Translations to do the translation with the program
linguist.

I just had a look into some other languages (it, ru), there is this stange
character  in the source-strings, too. So maybe there was an error during my
download or this characters are in the git repository, too? Do you see this
character in your git, e.g in i18n/ru_RU/QtopiaApplications.ts? Can you (or I)
find out, who had last edited this files, so I can contact him directly to
clarify this problem?

Greetings, Carsten