Article: What happened to real open source phones?

SZENTE Balint balint at szentedwg.ro
Thu Apr 21 22:11:15 CEST 2011

Hello!

After reading the article, I think it is just a waste of time. The
article does not even deserve to react on it. By commenting you just
give importance to it and that's what the post seek.

In my opinion it is just a confusing and lousy article with no relevant
information to make a bit of noise in order to attract the attention
and to increase the hit count of the domain.

Regards,
Balint