Nand neeeded ?

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Sun Apr 24 23:17:02 CEST 2011

Hi all,

In order to investigate my SD issues, i decided to erase my nand today.
That went well and NOR booting from the SD card worked fine too.
But when the phone went into suspend, it would not wake up again.
When pressing the power button the FR started to make a hissing noise.
removing the battery helped and then i could repeat the whole procedure.
(booting, suspending and hissing)

After i flashed qi, the kernel and the qtmoko v35 version, booting from
NOR and suspending/resuming works fine again.

So the question is:
Is there a part of the nand needed after the phone is booted?
What part of the nand might be needed when resuming from suspend?

Kind regards,
@