navit in QTmoko: Map don't follow actual position

Hrabosh zbynecek at volny.cz
Sat Aug 6 21:23:36 CEST 2011

Hallo Frank,

is your GPSD daemon running? Is it configured properly?

If my Navit works (i.e. has current position), I can see actual
coordinates in "Action" menu below the car icon (in the middle of left
row).

My navit.xml is attached.

BTW ... I have nothing on the screen but the map and + - icons. If you
managed to get ETA time, trip length, next turn, etc. information on the
screen, could you please share your navit.xml?

Thanks, Hrabosh