[Gta04-owner] GTA04 Group Buy - Status

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Dec 1 19:10:21 CET 2011

While I was formulating another mail,
there were two more subscription! Thank you very much!

> Yes, everyone has his/her own decisions to take. And I know that it
> is a quite huge amount of money for our passion (having myself spent
> a lot of money and time for the GTA04 to happen).

Here, I want to add that a friendly enthusiast (who wants to
stay anonymous) has spent close to 10000 EUR to support
the project. He just believes in the idea of an open moko.

The money had been used to replace the unuseable GTA04A2
boards with GTA04A3 - and to distribute 4 of the EA boards
to important developers in the community. The remaining
money will be used for providing 4 additional developers
with GTA04A4 boards as soon as the boards are produced.

So let me say: thank you!

Nikolaus

PS: he is reading the lists :)