GTA04 Group Buy - Status

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Dec 2 14:45:16 CET 2011

On Friday 02 December 2011 13:21:34 lukpank at o2.pl wrote:

> The most important question is whether it can work as a daily phone,
> which means for me a solid hardware: no buzz and good quality sound
> during the call.  On gta02 people where complaining on the sound from
> my gta02 even after buzfix applied.  I hope gta04 is an improvement also
> in this respect.

As far as i can say from early testing, the sound quality is good. I still
need low latency software for routing the sound between UMTS and speakers, but
otherwise the modem seems to work reliably - i have been receiving SMS and
calls without any issues.

So with good power management this has potential to be usable phone.

Regards

Radek