NetBSD-current for openmoko GTA02

tworaz tworaz666 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:06:17 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Dave <dave.tv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I agree - the steps involved would act as tutorial for further steps.
>
> Dave
>

> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi
> > wrote:
>
>> Peter Tworek <tworaz666 at gmail.com> writes:
>> > For some time now I've been spending some of my free time on getting
>> > NetBSD running on my Freerunner.
>>
>> Interesting, do you have this work in some version control system?
>> Would be nice to see all the steps :-)
>>
>> Well, yes and no. Locally I'm using git to keep track of all the changes
I've made. The problem is that so far I haven't managed to push the
repository anywhere. This is due to repository size. Right now it's around
2GB. When I've tried to push it to github my attempt stalled at about 30%
and never finished. It could probably be easier if I'd have only imported
sys/ directory into git, but well, it's too late for that. The solution
might be in forking https://github.com/jsonn/src/ and cherry-picking my
changes on top of that, but it'll take me some to get it done. One thing
you can be sure of is that in one form or another I'll make my
modifications public.

/ptw