QtMoko docs online

dmatthews.org mail at dmatthews.org
Sun Dec 11 21:51:26 CET 2011

Radek

Thanks for the latest freerunner release

Here's some quick reaction that may be helpful:-

Only way I could do the upgrade from v35 was to wget the v37 deb and install with

dpkg -i

Not sure why I could not apt-get as I seemed to have the repository correct.

At first it looked a bit doubtful that this had gone cleanly, but after the reboot I have the new big keyboard which is great.

A wish list would be to add a few extra keys and make it useful with the terminal - I'm thinking tab complete, ^ for bash history and / path separator.

Now I go to test some more :)

Again thanks for your work
--
David Matthews