QtMoko docs online

David Matthews mail at dmatthews.org
Mon Dec 12 14:27:03 CET 2011

Hi Rafa

>The new keyboard with big keys is the first version of such
>idea. So, obviously, you could find bugs.

I think it is  a great improvement to qtmoko as it is already. Personally,
I'd like to see extra keys to make it useful on the console as well as for
sms.

At the moment there are 2 views with different keys, using "sh" to move
between them. maybe there is an option of a third view which had the numbers
+ important stuff for the console (tab complete, bash history, path
separator) on a third view.

I think then the other keyboards would be no longer necessary  and the
slightly irritating procedure to switch between them would be  done away with
as well.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org