[OT] HP contributes webOS software to the open source community

Poul Kristensen bcc5226 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:17:31 CET 2011

In my point of view it is about time HP is contributing to the
opensource community.
For several years and still do  they have only supported M$ especially
in their datacenters. HP even
call you be phone asking you to migrate from open source to "another"
platform (read M$).
Believe me I have been called!
HP uses a lot of opensource in their apps. especially Postgresql, so
it's about time!!

Poul
*Nix Sysadm.