QtMoko v37 for GTA02

robin spielraum at web.de
Tue Dec 13 20:01:28 CET 2011

Hi Rafa,

if I read Radeks upgrade blog correctly the landscape keyboard was your work:
Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately my fingers are still too fat so I often mistype using it. So I
was wondering if you could make it run in fullscreen mode (I personally wouldn't
care about not being able to see the top bar whilst I am writing a
SMS), so one could use as much of the space there is to separate the keys. I
quite liked the shr-keyboard as the user could just set the height of the
whole thing to his likes, eg increasing the horizontal space between the
letters. There are two other things I have noticed:
- once I want to send the SMS and have to chose a recipient the screen rotates
 back, that's fine, but once I have chosen a recipient it rerotates to
landscape again..
- the buttons on the right are currently only to a quarter visible

would it be easy to have the letters as a set of single svg or png files of a
certain size which could be altered by a theme?

best regards and thanks for your work!

robin