QtMoko v37 for GTA02

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:50:23 CET 2011

Hi,

A really big thank for you keeping our phones alive.

2011/12/11 Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz>:
> Besides this i have figured out, how to quite easily rebuild regular Qt apps
> for QtMoko so that you dont have to use qbuild. You can look forward very soon
> for FBReader port (just finishing the .deb package), i hope i can do the same
> with navit.
>
> Any other ideas for cool qt apps that you would like on QtMoko?

A native navit GUI with deep integration with qtMoko would be great.
For example, an integration with address book, to store location of a
contact in address book and firing a GPS guidance in navit from
address book. An other same integration would be to enable neronGps to
do the same (replacing guidance by a simple waypoint display).

I'm quite surprise you think porting navit will be easy. AFAK, navit
qt GUI is based on QML which is not supported by qtMoko. Something new
on this part?

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com